This high-protein oatmeal gets a flavor boost from fresh berries and walnuts. A great way to jump-start your day.
(Makes 1 serving)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1 scoop Beachbody Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate or Vanilla flavor
- 1 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk (or unsweetened almond milk, rice milk, or soy milk)
- Bring water to boil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add oats; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine oatmeal, berries, Whey Protein Powder, and walnuts in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Top with milk.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
|299||8 g||2 g||37 mg||107 mg||33 g||6 g||14 g||26 g|